What is this about?
When diving becomes more than a passtime and more of a passion; it is time to treat it seriously…
Becoming a Rescue diver, you are upgrading your diver status and gaining confidence in your skills through your diving adventures. The PADI Rescue Diver certification is a prerequisite for all Professional level PADI courses
What do I need to start?
- Be 12 years old or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (find info regarding EFR training in our Special Offer Section)
Click here to book
What will I do?
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
During the course you’ll cover:
- Self Rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
How long will it take?
Training days: 3 – 4 days
What will I need?
The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course – including a pocket mask.
Including Course, PADI Manual, International Certification, NO EXTRA HIDDEN COSTS